Monday, March 1, 2010

Prostate Biopsy

Well the urologist just called, they are moving up my biopsy to 1:30 tomorrow. I'm really not looking forward to this one....but better to know than not. Most importantly if all is well then I can finally be listed for transplant. I'm looking at it as one more hoop to jump through for Penn.

Then I'm going to give myself a little break before contacting Columbia to list there.

Today is the 4th day of IVs and I'm finally not feeling nauseous. I had a really bad few days here, hopefully things are on the up now.

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! I am very thankful that I didn't have to get this test :) Good Luck!! Just one more hoop is right!!! You're almost there. I will be hoping all goes well tomorrow and check on you later~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we don't have to jump through any more hoops, James! Thinking of you for your procedure!

    ReplyDelete