Monday, July 18, 2011

I Out Run CF (again)


There will be another "I Out Run CF" run on October 1st which just happens to be Jim's birthday as well. Please let me know if you are interested in going for a run/walk. Distance or timing does not matter but finding a cure for CF does! Here is the blog entry from when I did the last virtual run. Registration is $25.
Ummm...Starbucks treat afterwards?

This past Friday we went to an Iron Pigs minor league baseball game. The field is about 5 miles from our house. Jim had is usual warm candied almonds and I had to buy a new pig nose. Yes, you read it right, a pig nose! I lost the one from 2 years ago. Sad, I know. :(

Saturday was spent cleaning up the yard and going for a ride in the convertible with my niece, Amanda (a/k/a The Rock) and her boyfriend. Sunday was also spent working in the yard for me and Jim washed our cars. My hamstrings are killing me from bending down to
spray the weeds that have started to flower. Ugh...I got very far behind on my gardening.

We are getting a new roof and siding on our house so that's the excitement for the week. Can't wait to see the final outcome. Here are some of the before pics.

47 more days and we're off to NC!!!

Lots of love sent to Jim's donor and his family!

2 comments:

  1. Your house is gorgeous!! I hope you're not spraying those weeds with Round-up, its awful for the environment! Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now! Candied almonds sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess. It's the perfect size for the 2 of us and the dogs. Ummmm....yea...used Round-Up...
    You'll have to come up and visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete