Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rejection & Vacation

Jim's bronch shows A1 rejection (mild). They're doing a steroid taper of 50mg x 5 days, 40mg x 5 days, 30mg x 5 days, 20mg x 5 days, then back to baseline of 10mg daily. He grew out pseudomonas again and it is being treated with Cayston (sp?). Getting CMV levels once a week for 4 weeks and re-bronched in 5 weeks.
He started back to work Monday and is doing fine. Belly issues off and on.
I am currently in FL with my parents for a mini-vacation and will be meeting up with a friend that Jim and I met through her blog. She had her transplant a month before Jim and is having some bad times with gastroparesis.
That's all folks.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun!! A1 is a bummer but glad it's easily treated. Best of luck to you both and your friend you're visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad work is going well, but the big job is kicking all that crap in it's butt.
    As for you....ENJOY every moment of your vacation. Awesome you're getting to meet a new friend in person.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear you are able to get away for a vacation and Jim is able to go back to work! I'm excited that you and Jess are going to be meeting. I hope to meet you and Jim someday. I met Jess not long after her transplant. We were staying at the same hotel. Tell her Pam said hello and have fun!

    ReplyDelete