Saturday, July 17, 2010

This Post Brought to You by The Rock

Hello everyone, the rock here :)

Not much went on today, we all got a good nights sleep. We arrived at the hospital around 9:30 and uncle jim was sitting up in the chair. He was up and down today. Sometimes his pain was unbearable but other times he was doing really good! :) we went for 2 walks today and he did great, the second walk he didn't feel as stable but he was at a good pace, those lungs are kicking butt and we couldn't be happier.
Not much going on because of it being the weekend... Hopefully they can go home soon and be with their girls that they love so much.

Yesterday uncle Jim and I went for a walk around the hall, as we were standing by the windows looking out at center city Philly he looked at me and told me that a huge reason he went through with the transplant and being so strong through everything is because he wants to live a lot longer and see me succeed at life, that meant so much to me and brought tears to my eyes, I love him so much, and I can't wait until he's sitting at my college graduation next may with no oxygen and living a great, healthy life :)

Quotes of the day...
" Justin beiber can go drown"
" I atleast want my rockstar to have pupic hairs before they perform!"
" I don't know what happened to all the nice people" talking to the nurse about nisey & I.

Before I came down to Philly on Friday I cleaned their house good & brought them clothes down.. I went through uncle jim's underwear drawer so today we were joking around and he asked me if I found anything interesting in his underwear drawer and I told him no.. He then told me that he had to Count the condoms in his drawer and I looked at him with a blank stare, he then told me that after every Dave Matthews concert they gave out condoms.. I thought that was the weirdest thing I've ever heard but it was pretty funny! Nisey told me that she refused to put that on the blog but uncle Jim told me I should but it was funny and there not much fun going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment