Saturday, July 3, 2010

Takin' It To The Streets

Today we went to Heavenly Hedgehog for some ice cream, Aardvark for my new sneakers, and took a little walk on Main Street. Yes, Main Street, the street that Jim hasn't walked in years because of the hill. Musikfest...stayed at the bottom portion of the 'fest. Celtic Fest...same thing. This year anything is possible in baby steps, of course!

After our walk we went to KFC to stock up on some mashed potatoes for Jim. His stomach is still not cooperating! If it weren't for his stomach he would be able to enjoy his lungs much more. All in time I guess.

I got my 2nd run in this afternoon. I ran in the sun for most of the time. I can't wait to test out my new sneaks! They are extremely comfortable compared to the ones I have been
using.

Quote:

"Continuing to hit new highs. just need to get the belly figured out." regarding his daily spiro tests.

The Stone Pony t-shirt is from my brother, Brian. Stone Pony was the starting place for a lot of the music s in the NJ music scene including Bruce Springsteen (Jim's favoriate) and Bon Jovi (my favorite). Next Friday I will be headed to the Meadowlands to see Bon Jovi and Kidd Rock!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!


-----------<@

2 comments:

  1. I was having the exact same thoughts just a week ago, so I know how he feels. If he's having horrible nausea that Zofran won't hit, try Remeron. Have the drs put him on Reglan? That seems to help me a little with the stomach emptying but it was the pyloriplasty that helped the most. I think I'll actually ask him on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been taking Reglan for awhile, seems to help a bit. He hasn't tried Zofran or Remeron though. We'll see the doc on Tuesday and mention it. Thanks for the info. So glad to hear you're home and feeling better, Jess!

    ReplyDelete