- Because I can! I'm not saying this to sound self-absorbed but, I can run and there are so many other people that cannot even walk.
- For our donor and donor family. It's another way for me to say "thank you" even though I do not know who they are.
- To prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.
- All the CFers that are struggling to breathe.
- Patience for all the CFers and their families waiting for THE CALL that will change their lives.
- Jim, who has taught me so much about how precious life is and how to appreciate what you've got and how much I want him to feel better.
- My friend (who was going to do this run with me) and her family. Her mother had and intestinal transplant several months ago and is going through a very tough time.
"Tomorrow I will beat my record time!"**
**I have never raced a day in my life!