Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Edward, Jacob or Team Sheldon?

I vote Team Sheldon!

Last night was the opening of the movie Eclipse. I haven't read the books but I saw the movies and really couldn't get into it. Bella is a bit too dramatic for me. Anyway, for those of you who aren't familiar with the movie: There are 2 guys that all the girls love and the debate on the streets is who should Bella go with; Edward the mysterious vampire or Jacob the werewolf. Watch this Saturday Night Live episode before reading on.

One of our awesome Team Sheldon members went to see Eclipse last night and decided to dress special for the occasion:
Now that's a true "Team Sheldon" member! I love it! Great idea Michelle!!

Not too much to report on Jim. His anxiety has lessened and his lungs feel great! He'll be headed to HUP for labs, CXR, PT and RT tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. What a blessing your team is! Thanks for the heads up on the movie - I think I'll pass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually the best of the three so far! But you are right.... team Sheldon rules!!!!

    ReplyDelete