Friday, June 25, 2010

You decide...

Nothing exciting going on here. Trust me, I'm not
complaining! It does see odd though. I'm sort of afraid to
say things are going great
for fear that there may be something lurking
around the corner. I'll let
you guys decide...


Jim's weight is at 138.5, HR and BP are good. He is walking around like nothing ever happened.

One of Jim's buddies stopped by for a visit today which was a nice change of pace for Jim. "Thanks!" It was good to see Jim laughing and he didn't even cough afterwards! Yep, just the small things that I've noticed post-tx.

So...I don't think that I mentioned this before but Jim is not allowed to lift more than 5 lbs. Today he decided to pick up the cat. I weighed her to see if she was too heavy. She weighs 11.5 lbs. Ooops!
We received Jim's Medic Alert dog tag today. I think it's kind of cool (as cool as Medic Alert jewelry goes) compared to the standard bracelets. It will take some getting used to wearing.


Quotes:
"I feel like I have to do a treatment." This one has been said several times. It is another one of my favorite quotes!

TYD&DF!
Be somebody's hero and be an organ donor. http://donatelife.net/


4 comments:

  1. Love love love these photos. What a difference a week makes! He looked great last week when I saw him, but he looks even better now. If he really wants to pick up a four-legger that will not exceed his weight limit, I can bring Demon to see him. Lol.

    The dog tag is pretty cool. What....no locating chip implanted in him??? Lol. Here's hoping no one will ever not know about his diabetes again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to say, but that is one UGLY cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to wear an ugly bracelet either. . .so we went to our local jeweler guy and I bought a nice white gold bracelet and they made a medical alert charm and engraved on the back for me :) It's worth some money and it looks more like jewelry cuz it is!! If I have to wear something every day, I want to LIKE it! Cool he got a dog tag thing :) Great Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat is one of the most gentle creatures on earth.

    ReplyDelete