Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting...

On our way to HUP:
Jim thinks this is it. I am skeptical...


















The infamous elevator to the unknown:

Admitted and wondering if this is the REAL DEAL:
Me, Jim and my dad














Jim and his mom

*************************************************************************************
Jim has been wheeled into the OR. Still have no idea if it will be a go yet. I am in the waiting room with my dad and Jims mom (Doris). We were told that it may be an hour to an hour and a half until we know if things are a go. I am still not believing that this will happen because the last dry run was so emotional. Once I hear that he the lungs have actually been placed in lungs I will get excited. So...keep on praying etc!


8 comments:

  1. Have they done any prep on him? Or are they still waiting for more information on the lungs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling this is it~ I will be checking back in about an 1 hr to 1.5 hours :) I am so excited for you guys. ..I know it's tough, I am glad you have support there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us posted and our thoughts and prayers are with you all....and BIG HUGS! ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Praying, praying, praying! I hope this is real, and he will soon be recovering with healthy, perfect lungs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big prayers going you way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers coming your way James and to your wonderful wife!! Really hoping these lungs are yours!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jim -

    I sent some healthy vibes your way in thought this afternoon as I prayed to the big guy above, asking him to lay his healing hands of grace over you and finally git' er done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that this is it. He has his iPad now, so there is no reason for him to wait any longer. ;)

    ReplyDelete