Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the right of this desk is where I was told that it's a go:


I was afraid to believe the woman who said the surgery started so I made her clarify, in detail, that the lungs have been looked at are healthy and surgery IS occuring at that moment. She double checked because of my questioning.



This digital board lists the status of all of the patients.
Jim is FA...IJ

!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Waiting...
Spending time on FaceBook using Jim's new iPad:
Me. iPad in one hand, iPhone in the other! Me and Jim's Mom.
Kept my mind off of things and helped pass
the time!
My Dad __________________________Jim's Dad


17 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!!!!! That's the best news. Crossing fingers and toes that it's smooth sailing. Much love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm so happy for you guys... you're both in my thoughts and prayers. The NC lungs were meant to be... love ya!!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and Prayers are with you both and Jim's Doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing news!! Denise am thinking of you through these long hours of waiting... it's such a scary but exciting time. Keep us posted. Hugs from England!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! so excited for you guys! will be thinking of you during your wait tonight, Denise, and i know things are going t go well. lots of good vibes coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNEW IT!!!! COngrats~ I pray his recovery is smooth! Please let us know if the hospital has any way to send James notes/letters of encouragement~ Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go go go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. prayers going your way! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting!!!! I' so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome News!!!! My Thoughts and Prayers Are With You All! ~Fellow Cyster

    ReplyDelete
  13. crying tears of joy for BOTH of you!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  14. My prayers and good wishes are with you both. Hope the recovery smooth and uncomplicated.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  15. All my thoughts and prayers are with all of you tonight. This is going to work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY JAMES!! We're all pulling for you guys!

    ReplyDelete