Thursday, March 11, 2010

Test Blog "In Denise's Words"




Ok, so...since we are getting prepared for "the call" I am taking the time to figure how this blog works. I will be taking over the blog when Jim is out of commission. You will hear the latest and GREATEST news of where Jim is and what he's up to. I even have permission to post pictures - that should be fun!! Thank you everyone for your comments and words of encouragement and support! Hopefully I will be writing to all of you very soon saying that the surgery has begun! I packed the day we were told Jim was listed. I'm ready to go...NOW!!!



7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to waking up and seeing what happened on the blog. I'm sure I will be painted in my best light....lol. This is a great tool to share the information and goings on. Thank you Denise for agreeing to take over the mantle when I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Looking forward to hearing from you! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing that you got "the call." Great idea for Denise to continue the blog. You two are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't take credit for the family blogging, stole the idea from others who have gone through this.

    Jess, your due next...have been waiting far too long already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Germuga FunkMarch 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM

    Yeah for Denise!!!! I love the bags - now get your hubby to pack!!!!! I think it is an awesome idea for you to continue!!! Get packed and ready to go!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle Germuga FunkMarch 12, 2010 at 5:08 PM

    Yeah for Denise!!!! Great pic of your bags!!! Jim needs to get packed asap! That call can and will come any minute!!! I am so glad you are going to continue this for Jim! You are awesome Denise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess, we are pulling for you and hope your call comes any minute!
    Jim doesn't have much to pack. The hospital will supply him with a stunning wardrobe. :) We're currently working on trying to find someone to clean the house real good while were gone so when we come back the place will be sterilized.

    ReplyDelete